rosebee: Adam Lambert touches the gauges/plugs in his ears (Default)
ramblings of a worry-wart )

I forgot my meds yesterday, and it's likely contributing to my feeling of being 'off'. Usually I take them at 6:15am, right after I wake up. But I forgot, and didn’t take them until around 2pm, when I went home from work early due to not feeling well. 75% of the not feeling well was the you-forgot-your-meds-dumbass side effects, and the other 25% was the actual cold.

I had a great weekend! MrB & I went to the home show Friday night, and learned a lot & had a very educational chat with a mortgage/loan person from a local bank. Saturday was the homebuying class, and there was SO much good information there.

Sunday I caught up (almost completely caught up!) with my Quicken stuff. And I went t ASL practice for the 2st time in a couple weeks – it was good to see everyone again.

I just started reading the book “The Help”. The movie was wonderful, so I’m looking forward to seeing how the book differs.

I think I need to be easier on myself. I need to be more patient with myself, too. I’m getting through my days, I’m coping with the dreary cloudy/rainy weather.

Profile

rosebee: Adam Lambert touches the gauges/plugs in his ears (Default)
rosebee

December 2013

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425 26 2728
293031    

Syndicate

RSS Atom

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 19th, 2017 05:13 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios